Hive Mint - Colony Quilt
Bee Race: "Northern Bees"
Source: Overwintered Colony
Queen: 1st Year
Hive Name: Mint
- 10 Frame Langstroth
- Wrapped on 12/5/21
- Stack: Deep, Deep, Medium
Bottom closure board is shortened about 1”
2" foam insulation inside cover
bottom entrance : mouse guard (see picture)
top entrance : None
- The "middle" sensor is between screen bottom and slide closure not in hive
- ignore all data before 12/5 ~ 1pm
- rewrapped hive on 1/2/2022 with a longer wrap.
- Winter sun hits apiary from ~11am-3pm
Sensor location notes: "Outside hive" is the the woodenware sensor
"Outside" (pink line) is not from a sensor. It data pulled by broodminder from a weather data site.